Check out our practices now! (Step-by-step plan)
Step 1: Email [email protected] about the possibility to join a team. Wait for a repsonse.
Step 2: Join a practice . Check out our practice schedule. In order for you to enter the sportshall, you’ll need to purchase a ErasmusSports daypass for €6,- at the information desk.
Step 3: Register as a competition or practice member using our online registration form.
Step 4: Discover and realize that EBV Baros is the club for you this season!
NOTICE!!!: Don’t registrate through this link BEFORE you’ve talked to someone from the board who told you to sign in. We sometimes struggle to have a spot for every basketbal-enthusiast. So we will first have to find you a spot before you sign in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost to be a EBV Baros member?
- Check out our Contribution fees
- Is it mandatory to have a Erasmus Sports pass?
- Yes, either with/-out fitness
- Until when can I cancel my registration?
- The deadline to cancel your registration is either before the season ends (31 May) or before the games begin (5 September). After this deadline, 1 week post filling in the form is the latest when you can cancel your registration.
Baros members pay a contribution fee each season. The amount of the fee depends on the team that you are joining.